Tuesday 25 October 2011

Four romantic skills you must have


            There are four romantic skills men must have so as to maintain a flourishing relationship with their chosen partner. Being romantic is all about knowing how to touch her, or kiss her or things like that, is about doing sweet things. If you have these four skills which I know melts down the heart of any woman, you are on your way in making the love grow stronger day by day. I had the opportunity to meet with many ladies and I asked them what aspect of romantic show out they expect from their men? They told me all and I categorized them in to four skills, if you don’t have these skills naturally, then, you should learn how to use them, let say you pretend to have them and save your relationship. If you have these skills, you will always make her to day dream all day.
            Now, what are the skills? The first one is the skill to be able to shed tears. Did I hear you scream? Well, if you must get inside the heart of your woman, then, you must learn how to shed tears. If you want her mind changed over something, please, shed tears, nothing touches ladies like the tears from men, especially someone they love. No matter how hard you may be, try and shed tears when it comes to critical issues.
The next skill is the ability to kneel down; did I hear you scream wao? If you must touch her heart, make it softer, then, you must kneel down, you may pretend to be serious, she will fall, especially when it matters and where it matters. Please, kneel down and plead for her to change her mind or forgive you. Hello, are you with me? Well, I will continue in my next blog. Drop your comment if you are touched please. I will also teach you how to use these skills. Until then, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment