Tuesday 1 November 2011

Building the love 5

Hello friends, how are you all doing today? Well, I will be talking on the other questions I asked in my last post on part two of building the love. Today, I will explain to you why you should make your partner feel special and why you should do it as often as possible, in fact, on a daily bases. Remember I'm still talking about EXPRESSION.
You partner enjoys it when you tell him or her how handsome or beautiful he or she is, come to think of it, if our Creator loves praise and we are made in His Image, tell me why we won't like to be praised. Telling someone how good and cute the person looks is a form of praise, tell your partner that he or she is looking very attractive, killing, cute, sweet, beautiful, and handsome, and tell him or her that there is no one like him or her in to you on this planet earth.
Women enjoy praises but I tell you the truth, men also enjoy it equal. Make your man feel important because if you don't do that, some else will do it for you. Make your woman feel very important because if don't, someone else will do that for you. Once in a while, express to your partner the way you appreciate his or her coming to your life, list out the positive impact done to you because of his coming, let your partner know that he or she is doing a very good job even if your partner is below expectations, tell him or her the little good done to you because of your partner's coming in to your life. The best solution to poor performance in any relationship is appreciation, you desire your partner to do greater than he or she is doing, then, appreciates him or her for those done. In my culture, we believe that if you praise me for the little one I have done, I will be inspired to do more. You see why appreciating your partner is very important.
Make your partner feel wanted by you, you do this by telling your partner how much you miss him or her, how you were lonely when he or she was not around, expression is the key, it’s very important in your relationship. See you guys soon. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment