Thursday 8 December 2011

The place of colour in your relationship

Hi friends, today, I will be writing on the place of colour in your relationship. Do you know that colours are very powerful? Yes, they are very powerful; the truth is that your partner is in love with one colour or the other. Everyone has one favourite colour or colours; it is now left for you to find it. Your partner’s favourite colour is that colour that melts down his or her hearts whenever he or she is in bad mood. Let look at what your partner’s favourites colours can do for you as you drive further to show love in tour relationship.
Colour enhances forgiveness: do you know this? Well, if you make your partner angry and your partner is finding it hard to forgive you why not try using his favourite colour to wrap up a gift and write on it ‘I’m so sorry my love’. That will surely help. Your partner does not have power over how he or she should react whenever he or she sees his or best colour. Try it.
Colour restores lost or dying love: absolutely truth, love can be restored by the presence of colours. Have you ever tried decorating your house or room with your partner’s favourite colours? Take note that you have to do them when your partner is not expecting them. Colours can provoke your partner to love you again. As I said initially, no one has power over how he or she should react when the person sees his or her favourite colour. This can work very well in marriages especially those with weakened love or lost completely.
Colour can bring back happiness. Well, for me, whenever I see my favourite colours, I find myself being very exciting and happy. My favourite colour is white and my Love normally calls me her Angel whenever I wear anything with white. I try not to be angry because of my colour. Are you wondering why? Well, I can’t help it, you also can’t, and that is the nature of things. Go and make good use of your partner’s favourite colour(s). Thanks and see you soonest.

No comments:

Post a Comment