Saturday 17 December 2011

Turning your partner on


http://www.blogger.com/

Hello friends, I believe in the power of love and I want to show you how you can show love in your relationship. If you love your partner then, you should try as much as possible to ask them to tell you what they so much love in the opposite sex. This is because if you don’t know them, they will snatch your partner away from you. Take this very serious, no, matter how your partner loves you, if some of those things he or she admires in the opposite sex, I mean those things that turns him or her on, if you don’t have them, your partner maybe admiring them at your back when he or she sees them in another person.
I don’t know if you are getting me, what I’m saying is very important, so, I will teach you how to find them out because, most times, partners don’t tell their partners about it. First of all, let find what these things could be. They are what turns your partner on and makes him or her feel so attracted to you. They are not the reason your partner fail in love with you, well, they could be. Take for instance, in my own case, I love dance from the opposite sex, it excites me a lot especially when they dance so good and I love songs from a good female voice. These two things make me crazy, they make me go crazy and love her more. I love these things before I found my true love and I told my lady about them and she does them now. She learn to do some of them and it makes me go deep into the world of emotion each time she does them.
The truth is that most partners hide these things for reasons I’m yet to know, it took me months before I unveil them to her. Ask your partner about them whenever your partner is very happy or you both are having fun. Best of luck, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment